Tuesday 12 July 2016

Sorry for the silence but my camera is at Colchester Camera Repair for a clean and service at the moment. Should be back in action again next week.

For those that are interested my gear is a Canon 5Diii which I use most of the time with the Canon 24-70 f/2.8L II lens, a truly stunning performer. I also use a a recently acquired Canon 16-35 f/4 L lens, another stellar performer, as well as a range of prime lense of which my favourites are the Canon 35 f/2 IS, the Sigma 50 f/1.4 Art and the Canon 85 f/1.8 lenses - all exceptional glass.

I've just invested in the Lee Filter system (Landscape Polariser, 0.6 solid and hard grad. filters along with a Lee Little Stopper). As soon as I am reunited with my camera, I'll play with those and show you the results.

Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment